- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- View your course grades
Skip available courses
This course establishes God's mission as the root cause of our existence and the essence of our life purpose. Key issues and terms are biblically defined and the personal missionary responsibility of the New Testament believer is addressed. The emphasis is toward practical application giving the student an understanding of how to actually begin and develop effective cross-cultural ministry.
- The Holy Bible, AV1611
- Missionary Methods, St. Paul’s or Ours? – Roland Allen
- Teacher: Jeff Bartell
This practicum is an essential part of your education. It provides an opportunity for you to choose a ministry task, project, or program that will provide an edifying and enjoyable experience. Your service in this practicum will also edify your local church or LFBI as well. The purpose of the practicum is manifold:
To create the conditions necessary for you to apply what you
have been taught in the classroom in such a way so that you are able to be
a part of making disciples.
- To demonstrate to LFBI instructors that what is learned in the classroom is helping you become an able minister.
- To educate you as to what ministry is really like.
- To establish a mentor relationship with an experienced minister.
- Teacher: Chris Best