Class begins Saturday, October 22. Enroll today!
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- View your course grades
Skip available courses
This training is available for all those who have completed
Discipleship 1 and are ready to move forward in their biblical
studies. This instruction will take the believer to a deeper
level of understanding of God, His Word, and His mission for
Discipleship 2 can be completed in 2 semesters; you can begin in either the spring or fall.
D2 is a prerequisite to the Living Faith Bible Institute as this content serves as “introduction” to all LFBI instruction.
This course establishes God's mission as the root cause of our existence and the essence of our life purpose. Key issues and terms are biblically defined and the personal missionary responsibility of the New Testament believer is addressed. The emphasis is toward practical application giving the student an understanding of how to actually begin and develop effective cross-cultural ministry.
- The Holy Bible, AV1611
- Missionary Methods, St. Paul’s or Ours? – Roland Allen
- Teacher: Jeff Bartell